- Nomination for School Sub Committee
- Pre entry for NI & NZ School Championships
- Kilwell School Postal Shoot
- Ammo at NI & NZ Sceondary School Champs
- Secondary School Committee
- 2017 NI & NZ Championships programme
- 2017 South Island Championships programme
- 2017 Canterbury School Programme
- 2017 Auck Waikato School Programme
- 2017 Southland Otago Inter School Programme
- 2017 Central and Lower NI School circuit
- 2016 School Annual Meeting
- Island and New Zealand School Championship Rules [pdf]
- Secondary School Declaration Form
- Risk Analysis & Management Plan for Schools
- Benefits to clubs from school shooting
Kilwell School Postal Shoot
KILWELL/GAMEBORE INTER-SCHOOL POSTAL SHOOT
This year we are again grateful to Kilwell Sports/Gamebore for the donation of the following prizes:
- 5 paces to be awarded to the members of the winning Open team (5 shooters)
- 3 places to be awarded to the members of the winning girls team (3 shooters)
- Trophies for the first three places in the boys individual competition
- Trophies for the first three places in the girls individual competition
TEAM RULES and REGULATIONS
- Each School may enter more than one team in the competition
- An open team will consist of five shooters with a maximum of 2 girls. Girls’ teams shall be 3 shooters.
- The competition will be shot under Mackintosh Rules (N.B. 15 targets)
- Only one competition attempt on the day selected, (several attempts to improve the score is not permitted).
- The competition entry must be shot on a NZCTA Official Clay Target Club grounds.
- The qualifying score must be on a clay target score sheet and must be witnessed by an official of that Club.
- Entry monies must accompany the score card to be valid. Make cheques out to NZCTA.
- Please indicate on the score card whether the student is male or female. Carefully named cards will assist in certificate writing.
- First Barrel Break - 3 points
- Second Barrel Break - 2 points
- Miss - 0 points
- For individual scores, any shooter who breaks fifteen targets (regardless of second barrels) in the teams event, will carry on under Single Rise conditions until they drop a target, to establish the individual placings.
- These scores are to be returned to the national office as a single rise score i.e. 1 point per break, not 3 points
Entry $5.00 per team or $1.00 per individual
This is to cover administration costs.
If an individual is in both categories, they only pay once.
RESULTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE NZCTA
PO Box 5355, Papanui, Christchurch
NO LATER THAN THE 10th September 2017
No late results will be considered.
Awards will be presented at the NI & NZ Championships at Waikato CTC in October